Handstamped in my Vermont studio, this unique, made to order gift is perfect for birthdays!
Measurements & More Details:
- Disc measures 9.5mm (3/8″)
- Choose from lengths ranging from 15″ to 19″
- Choose from sterling silver or gold filled.
- This item is made to order.
Zodiac Sign Dates:
* Aries — March 21 – April 19
* Taurus — April 20 – May 20
* Gemini — May 21 – June 20
* Cancer — June 21 – July 22
* Leo — July 23 – August 22
* Virgo — August 23 – September 22
* Libra — September 23 – October 22
* Scorpio — October 23 – November 21
* Sagittarius — November 22 – December 21
* Capricorn — December 22 – January 19
* Aquarius — January 20 – February 18
* Pisces — February 19 – March 20
What is gold filled?
14K gold-filled means that multiple layers of solid, 14k gold have been securely pressure bonded to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass.
The US strictly regulates this industry standard, requiring 1/20th, or 5%, gold by weight in all pieces that are considered “gold fill” or “gold filled.”
Gold filled is NOT the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. This is what you will find at the mall and it flakes and wears off quickly.
But normal wear and tear won’t impact your gold filled jewelry. With gold filled, you don’t have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!
What does ready-to-ship mean?
If a product is labeled ready to ship, that means I have already made it in and is ready to be shipped to you within 1-2 business days.
What does made-to-order mean?
If a product is labeled made-to-order, it means that I will be custom making it, just for you! This means your order will not ship until I have made it for you. Depending on the product and season, this process can take 3-10 business days. If you are unable to wait, you can upgrade to rush processing to have your piece completed in 2 business days.