A personalized, double strand initial necklace is a great, unique gift for couples, sisters, parents, and bridemaids. This piece is made-to-order in my Vermont studio.
- There is room for one letter, number, or symbol on each disc
- Pick your favorite metal: available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver
- Need room for more initials? Check out the double layered initial necklace with three petite discs, or my new layered initial necklace with 2 discs that has room for up to 4 initials!
Measurements & More Details:
- Two small discs measuring 1/4″ (7 mm)
- Choose from the following length combinations: 15″ and 16″ (most popular!); 16″ and 17″; 17″ and 18″
- 2 layers of chains, connected with a single clasp
- Lower layer chain is approximately 1 inch longer than the upper layer, with the disc on the shorter chain attached to the side so that both discs remain visible when wearing
- Please note that sometimes, the connected chains have a tendency to twist when on the neck
- This item is made to order.
This initial necklace is a great gift for moms, couples, sisters, parents, and bridesmaids!
What is gold filled?
14K gold-filled means that multiple layers of solid, 14k gold have been securely pressure bonded to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass.
The US strictly regulates this industry standard, requiring 1/20th, or 5%, gold by weight in all pieces that are considered “gold fill” or “gold filled.”
Gold filled is NOT the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. This is what you will find at the mall and it flakes and wears off quickly.
But normal wear and tear won’t impact your gold filled jewelry. With gold filled, you don’t have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!
What does ready-to-ship mean?
If a product is labeled ready to ship, that means I have already made it in and is ready to be shipped to you within 1-2 business days.
What does made-to-order mean?
If a product is labeled made-to-order, it means that I will be custom making it, just for you! This means your order will not ship until I have made it for you. Depending on the product and season, this process can take 3-10 business days. If you are unable to wait, you can upgrade to rush processing to have your piece completed in 2 business days.
Shop The Collection
Give the perfect, personalized gift. The Initials jewelry collection features a variety of stunning made-to-order initial bracelets and necklaces.