My double layered necklace with two petite initial discs is such a best seller, I decided to create another version! This one has two discs in two different sizes, and has space for up to 4 initials. I can hand stamp up to three letters on the lower, larger disc, and one on the smaller disc. If you only want one or two letters on the lower disc, it’s not a problem! Just select “blank” from the drop down selector.
This is one necklace with one clasp, and it has two layers of chains. Your choice of 14k gold filled or sterling silver.
- Put your child’s initials on the larger disc, and your husband’s initial on the smaller disc
- Put your child’s initials on the larger disc, and a heart or baby foot on the smaller disc
- The lower layer chain is approximately 1 inch longer than the upper chain: both discs are always visible while wearing.
- Choose from the following length combinations: 15″ and 16″ (most popular!); 16″ and 17″; 17″ and 18″
- Smaller disc measures 7mm
- Bigger disc measures 9.5mm
This initial necklace is a great gift for moms, couples, sisters, parents, and bridesmaids!
What is gold filled?
14K gold-filled means that multiple layers of solid, 14k gold have been securely pressure bonded to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass.
The US strictly regulates this industry standard, requiring 1/20th, or 5%, gold by weight in all pieces that are considered “gold fill” or “gold filled.”
Gold filled is NOT the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. This is what you will find at the mall and it flakes and wears off quickly.
But normal wear and tear won’t impact your gold filled jewelry. With gold filled, you don’t have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!