Great for couples, sisters, parents, bridesmaids!
Measurements & More Details:
- Discs measure 7mm
- Length: choose from either 15″ & 16″ or 16″ & 17″
- Discs are about half an inch apart while wearing.
- Pick any letter or symbol in a variety of font options.
- Initials will be stamped in order (upper, center, lower) the way you are looking at the person wearing it.
- Choose from sterling silver or gold filled.
- This item is made to order.
- ** Please note: connected chains have a tendency to twist when on the neck.
What is gold filled?
14K gold-filled means that multiple layers of solid, 14k gold have been securely pressure bonded to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass.
The US strictly regulates this industry standard, requiring 1/20th, or 5%, gold by weight in all pieces that are considered “gold fill” or “gold filled.”
Gold filled is NOT the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. This is what you will find at the mall and it flakes and wears off quickly.
But normal wear and tear won’t impact your gold filled jewelry. With gold filled, you don’t have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!
What does ready-to-ship mean?
If a product is labeled ready to ship, that means I have already made it in and is ready to be shipped to you within 1-2 business days.
What does made-to-order mean?
If a product is labeled made-to-order, it means that I will be custom making it, just for you! This means your order will not ship until I have made it for you. Depending on the product and season, this process can take 3-10 business days. If you are unable to wait, you can upgrade to rush processing to have your piece completed in 2 business days.
Shop The Collection
Give the perfect, personalized gift. The Initials jewelry collection features a variety of stunning made-to-order initial bracelets and necklaces.