Welcome to my blog! I have been meaning to write my blog for quite a while now but I’ve never had a courage to start. It can’t be that hard, right? I would like to write about everything and anything including jewelry of course. This is my first post so I figured no better way for me to introduce myself and share few facts about me with you. Please feel free to comment, like or dislike, share, connect and spread the word. I hope you enjoy it!
- I am 100% polish, I was born and raised in Warsaw, Poland. I came to U.S. when I was 25. English is my second language so you will see many grammar mistakes in this blog. I apologize for it in advance. I would love you to correct me! Please do! I would love to improve my English.
2. My real name is MALGORZATA which is Margaret in english. Gosia is my nick name. You pronounce Gosia something similar like Gosha with softer “sha” almost like when you say “GO SHOpping” (minus “pping” part). Nick names for Malgorzata are also; Malgorzatka, Goska, Gonia, Gosienka, Gosiunia, Malgosia, Malgoska, Malgonia, Malgos. I may be missing some but let’s stick with Gosia 🙂
3. I used to be a flight attendant and I loved it except for the runs in my pantyhose..
4. I am obsessed with tiny things. Anything miniature – send it my way!
5. My favorite and lucky number is 7. I was born in 77, I was 37 last year, my sister is 7 (plus 1) years younger than me. Number 7 follows me everywhere, I mean literally – my shoe size is 7 too!
6. I’ve always had love for jewelry. My first ever jewelry project was resizing one of my favorite sterling silver rings. I was 13 at that time and my ring was too big for me so I used nail polish to fix it. I kept painting layers of pink nail polish onto the inside of the ring. I even did some “engraving” of my initials “MN”. I think I used one of my dad’s point tools. It’s not perfect but hey, I was onto something right?
7. I ‘ve never tried a corn dog
8. I am not a fan of running but I love biking and walking, hiking in particular
9. I am a huge dog lover but there is something about goats and rabbits I can’t resist
10. I was a raw vegan for a week
11. I’ve never broken a bone or been a patient in hospital (I’m hoping I haven’t just jinxed it)
12. My favorite album of all is LEGEND by Bob Marley & the Wailers
13. I can do front split but only with my right leg
14. I’m slightly obsessed with nail polish. Ask me of any color you need. Yep! I got it! 🙂
15. I can drive a stick shift. Well, at least I hope I still remember… for the past 4 years I have been enjoying an automatic transmission
16. I learned how to ski when I was 5. I think I was better then than I am now… something to work on this winter 🙂
17. My last one is the most tasty; My absolute favorite food is SUSHI
17 a. I’m sorry, I’ve lied.. there is more than 17 but I have to stick with the title of this blog post and with my lucky number 7 🙂 Ever since I discovered in 1994 VCR tape with Cindy Crawford’s workout I have been hooked on fitness. In 1999 I received my aerobic fitness instructor certification. I don’t think fitness trainer was my calling (hey! never say never!) but I do like working out. We all know health benefits of regular exercising but working out also helps me getting to know myself better. It teaches me about motivation, discipline and perseverance which helps succeeding in other areas of life.
17 b. The last one, I promise! I LOVE music especially live concerts and I love to dance
You made it till the end 🙂 I have a surprise for you! Here is a special discount code so you can buy some early Christmas gifts. Perhaps initial necklace for your girlfriend or sister? You will get 20% of your purchase. Type “firstblogpostGMJ” at the checkout 🙂 (coupon expires Nov 26th)
I hope you enjoyed this read! Please feel free to post a comment below, share with friends and subscribe.
Till next post!
I love supporting local business, here are few mentioned in this post: Rosato Woodturning– beautiful wooden bowls handmade in Vermont, ATHLETX fitness studio in Burlington – Vermont’s first Indoor Rowing Studio , The Old Town Farm Inn – A Bed and Breakfast Inn in Chester, Vermont serving the best Japanese cuisine