I use 2 small (7mm each) discs and stamp a letter and/or symbol on each. It is one necklace and has two layers of chains connected with one clasp. Lower layer chain is approx. 1 inch longer than upper layer, disc on the shorter chain is attached to the side so both discs are always visible while wearing.
Design available in;
- All sterling silver
- All gold filled
- Two tone A; 14k gold filled discs and sterling silver chains
- Two tone B; sterling silver discs and 14k gold filled chains
- Two Tone C; upper layer disc & chain sterling silver, lower layer disc & chain gold filled
- ROSE gold filled
- 14K SOLID yellow gold
Check out the rest of the Personalized Initial Collection
Length shown on the model:
– Length 15 & 16 inch
– Shorter layers are approx 1 inch shorter than the longest one; the length you select above is the lower layer of the necklace
– Discs are about 3/4 inch a part while wearing.
Initials will be stamped in order (left right) the way you are looking at the person wearing it.
please note that connected chains have a tendency to twist when on the neck
Not sure what length to choose from? Add a permanent or removable adjustable extender. For a permanently attached extender, select the appropriate length and metal in the “Add a necklace extender” drop down box in the order box, above. Leave it set to “none” if you don’t want an extender, or if you’d like to add a removable extender, it’s available as a separate item, below.
*Extender is not available in 14k solid gold